You are here
European Marketing Manager
- Exciting opportunity for European scope
- Easy commutable distance from London or Southern Home Counties
About Our Client
My Client is a well known consumer business with a portfolio of well known FMCG brands. Based in Surrey, an easy commutable distance from London or from around the Southern Home Counties, the is is an exciting opportunity to take real ownership and lead projects. My client prides itself on developing and growing it's candidate with unlimited progress opportunity and potential to move around the wider business.
As the European Marketing Manager, you will take the lead on two key brands, developing the European & International brand strategy.
Working within an extremely fast paced environment, key responsibilities will include:
- Developing brand positioning and brand assets
- Driving the innovation pipeline
- Identifying white-space opportunities
- Cross functional liaising to ensure the consistency of strategy
- Manage brand P&L
- Forecasting and Analysis
- Management of a team of 3
- Some international travel required
The Successful Applicant
My client is looking for a classically trained FMCG marketeer, ideally with experience at a European level, but this is not essential.
The ideal candidate for the European Marketing Manager role will have the following experience:
- Proven track record in defining brand strategy and brand building
- Strong experience on NPD, including concept development and then across all stage-gates
- Experience across the full marketing mix
- People Management
- Strong commercial and analytical acumen
What's on Offer
Offering a salary of up to £53,000 + bonus. This is a brilliant role for someone looking to take ownership of brands, lead the marketing strategy and lead a team. My client is within easy commutable distrance from London and the Southern Home Counties.