You are here
Events Executive Role - Software Business
- Events Executive Role for a growing Software Business
- You must have previous experience in a B2B events role
About Our Client
My client is a software business that is the largest in the UK within it's respective industry.
Working closely with the Director of Brand and within a small Marketing team, you will be responsible for the end-to-end management of the company's presence at a variety of events including;
- Industry conferences,
- Tradeshows and exhibitions,
- Promotions and product launches,
- HR graduate fairs
- Dinners, award ceremonies
- Internal and charity events.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3 years' experience in the events industry, preferably with corporate events management
- A passion for events and an innovative approach to events management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and manage changing priorities
- A confident, positive and enthusiastic person with a pro-active, can-do attitude.
- Microsoft Windows packages - Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- CRM experience
- Evidence of continual learning and exploring latest event innovations
What's on Offer
A salary is on offer of up to £30,000 per annum + package