You are here
This position is now filled
- This role is a key position within a fast developing Marketing Team
- Covering a range of different sized events across the UK & Ireland
About Our Client
This Client is going through a massive period of growth with an ever expanding customer base as well as continuing to deliver industry leading services to their retained customers. With a unique proposition, this challenger brand offers a genuine disruption of the market.
The Events Manager will be responsible for the below duties:
Produce proposal of schedule of events, with options and concept outline to the relevant teams and management
Manage budget with high integrity and transparency to give the Head of Marketing regular updates on successes and returns
Provide regular reports to relevant stake holders on how plans are progressing, and any likely risks to budget/quality of the evening.
Conduct site visits to confirm appropriateness of venues, and detailed planning.
Ensuring 24/7 management during events where appropriate, from both own time and a distribution of responsibility across the team.
Develop and manage the team of Events Executives that will report into this role.
The Successful Applicant
The Events Manager role will be looking for the below skills:
- A proven track record in Managing and organising B2B events (Ideally within Professional Services)
- Experience in organising a variety of sized events across the UK
- A flexible approach that will differ with the target audience
- A proven track record of Line Management is key
- Open to travel across the UK
- Ideally, based a commutable distance from Oxford
What's on Offer
A basic salary of between Â£40,000 and Â£45,000 (Depending on experience)