You are here
Executive Director of Finance
- Executive Director of Finance, sitting within the Senior Leadership team
- For full information please contact Sophie Willis of Michael Page Finance
About Our Client
Due to the confidential nature of the role, please apply for the position and contact Sophie Willis of Michael Page Finance for an informal discussion about the position.
The post holder's specific responsibility will be to lead on:
- Financial Strategy and Plan for the Organisation
- Ensuring standards of the finances are outstanding at all times.
- All aspects of finance and budgeting for the organisation and subsidiaries.
To discuss the role in more detail and to see the full job description, please contact Sophie Willis of Michael Page
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Executive Director of Finance position will have previous experience in leading the financial strategy or a large organisation, managing executive level relationships and working as the No.1 finance lead for the organisation. Additionally, the candidate will be expected to have:
- A professional accountancy qualification (ACA,ACCA or CIMA)
- A demonstrable track record of leading an organisation through growth and change.
- Experience of leading a finance team (with leading operational teams being desirable, but not essential.)
What's on Offer
On offer for the Executive Director of Finance position is an excellent basic salary of between £70,000 and £85,000, with a package including car, bonus, attractive holiday and pension contribution.