You are here
This position is now filled
Export Sales Executive (German Speaking)
- Global FMCG business based in the Central Belt
- Must be German speaking
About Our Client
Our client is a FMCG, branded global organisation.
The Export Sales Executive (German speaking) will be fully supporting the Export Manager, responsible for managing the distributor network in Western Europe; managing current relationships and creating new distributor networks throughout the region. This role will be based at the business office in the Central Belt of Scotland and will include extensive travel around Western Europe. Full induction, continuous training, support and professional development will be given.
The Successful Applicant
The Export Sales Executive (German speaking) will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Graduate calibre individual who must speak English and German as a minimum, additional languages would be an advantage.
- Experience in a commercial environment would be advantageous but not essential as full training and support will be given.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to interpret and analyse complex data is essential.
- Ability to report write and efficiently report back to management.
- Confident and outgoing personality with strong desire to succeed and great work ethic.
- Able to commute to office based in Central belt of Scotland on a daily basis.
- Flexible to travel throughout Western Europe to meet with customers and stay away from home.
- Current driving licence is preferred, however, our client will consider candidates who are currently working towards obtaining their driving licence.
What's on Offer
Starting salary of Â£18k + benefits package + training + continuous professional development