You are here
Export Sales Executive
- A Licensed Consumer Company
- Office Based - East Midlands
About Our Client
Based in the East Midlands, our client is a market leader in their specialised industry - the company pride themselves on their leading technology and excellent relationships they hold with various high street retailers, premium clothing brands and major supermarkets. The business has shown fantastic growth, especially in the licensed product arena, in the last two years they have doubled the turnover and only plan to grow further in the future! Our client is focused and committed to providing high end design, quality and customer service.
As the Export Sales Executive you will be an experienced sales professional and able to speak a second European language, experience in an export sales role would be ideal.
Reporting in to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for working prospecting new business and account managing existing retailers across Europe.
This is the perfect role for someone who has a successful history in Export Sales; is confident, on trend and design focused, who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and can display a strong passion for the products. The ideal candidate may have experience of working with licensed or fashion products.
The Successful Applicant
Key skills and experience required:
- Ideally experienced selling to multiple retailers or licensed product exposure
- Ability to speak a second European language - French and/or German would be beneficial
- Export sales experience
- High communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Solid numerical skills with the ability to analyse data and a good understanding of Microsoft Office packages
- Able to build strong relationships with key decision makers and both internal and external stakeholders
- Captivating presentation style in order to deliver the sales strategy successfully
- A passionate and enthusiastic approach
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Able to travel within Europe occasionally
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary £25,000 to £45,000 dependant on experience