You are here
Export Sales Manager
- Market Leading Geotextiles Manufacturer
- Massive period of growth
About Our Client
My client are a market leader in the geotextiles market with a great brand perception. They are currently going through a massive period of growth and are looking for an Export Sales Manager to head up operations across EMEA.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful sales team of a market leading manufacturer of geotextiles into the construction/civils industry.
With guidance from the Managing Director, the Export Sales Manager will be responsible for developing sales growth covering parts of Europe, Middle East and Africa. The role will involve a combination of supporting the existing approved installer network and developing new opportunities with businesses primarily operating in the target market of the Civils/Construction market.
The EMEA Sales Manager will be required to travel regularly within the region, as well as regular international travel to support other business activities (training, exhibitions, customer visits etc).
This role is a key focus for the business - you will be representing company in EMEA, responsible for Business Development. The primary task is to identify industry, consumer and competitive trends and make recommendations for action plans and programs, and then convert these into profitable growth.
You will be working collaboratively with the marketing/business development team in the UK on the input and execution of marketing plans, as well as managing the Sales Manager in the Middle East.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of five years of experience selling geotextiles or synthetic material into the civils industry.
- Demonstration of significant sales to Senior/Executive level decision makers in the construction market or civils industry across EMEA,.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building capability
- Valid driving licence for car and flexibility and capability to travel worldwide.
- Competence in Microsoft Office suite and capability to utilise other IT tools such as CRM.
- Foreign language (French) is a plus
What's on Offer
£40,000 - £45,000 plus bonus and package