You are here
External Communications Manager
- A growing international FMCG business
- An opportunity to be responsible for all external communications for the busines
About Our Client
Our client is a global supplier of drinks and is in one of the fastest growing FMCG businesses in the market. The business has high sales revenue each year and a large portfolio of brands. The business employs over seventy members of staff, which are mostly based in the offices in Bedfordshire. They are a creative and innovative business that put their consumers at the heart of what they do. They own some fantastic strong brands which are highly profitable in the market. They are strongly committed to all of their stakeholders. The business offers fantastic benefits with the basic salary.
The responsibilities of the External Communications Manager include but are not limited to the following:
- To promote and protect the business and brands corporate reputation
- To promote and protect reputation of the core brands
- To develop, lead and deliver UK category initiatives
- To promote and deliver responsible consumption
- To develop, lead and deliver the UK digital communications strategy
- To handle crisis management
- To manage Institutional and CA budgets where applicable
- To ensure effective representation of the business externally with media, industry and political stakeholders where relevant
The Successful Applicant
The External Communications Manager will have excellent writing and communications skills. The ideal candidate needs to have worked in working with day to day media relations. If you have worked at an agency, FMCG or in a fast paced environment you could be ideal for this role.
What's on Offer
The External Communications Manager will receive a competitive basic salary plus additional benefits. The ideal candidate will receive between £50-55K.