You are here
Facilities Contracts Manager - Logistics
- Managing all outsourced Facilities services for a Logistics business
- Knowledge of PPM scheduling & compliance
About Our Client
My client are a large Logistics/Distribution business who are going through a period of growth. They currently have 7 sites nationally and are headquartered in Birmingham. This role will be Midlands based with travel as required.
Acting as the client, the Facilities Contracts Manager - Logistics will take full ownership for the successful delivery of a national facilities management contract. Working in partnership with their facilities service providers, they will raise the bar to a truly excellent standard through monitoring and managing performance.
This role will suit an individual who is well versed in delivering multiple service lines through supply chain partners and can manage, coach, mentor and partner stakeholders of all levels into delivering service excellence whilst developing and fully utilising all of the tools available to be able to report back to the core business. This will involve the analysis of KPIs, compliance, asset registers and incoming extra works quotations in order to be able to quantify the standard of delivery and ensure best value.
Although the hub for this role is in Birmingham, there will be frequent travel to the other main sites in the country as well as occasional visits to smaller sites.
Putting Health, Safety and Compliance at the heart of service delivery, this person will be well versed in current best practice and standards surrounding building management and will ensure a 'best safe place to work' for my client's employees.
This person will be expected to keep a tight reign on spend above and beyond the agreed parameters ensuring a value proposition is delivered to the business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Facilities Contracts Manager - Logistics will evidence the following:
- Excellent track record in delivering a full facilities management service provision through a supply chain partner.
- Excellent understanding of planned preventative maintenance.
- Good exposure to compliance, Health & Safety and building management systems.
- Good budget management with the ability to analyse extra works quotes and control a large budget.
- Commutable of Birmingham and happy to work in an autonomous National role.
- Excellent analytical ability with a keen eye for monitoring and reporting on KPIs
What's on Offer
In return for the above, my client is offering a salary of £30000 - £40000 + Company Car and pension