You are here
Facilities Manager - Up and coming Real Estate Company
- Own and manage 50+ properties across London
- Broad range of responsibilities including P/L Management & Customer Service
About Our Client
Our client own and manage commercial property space providing homes for some 4,000 exciting customers across London.
Reporting to the Senior Facilities manager, the purpose of the role is to achieve and maintain the very highest standards of Facilities Management and Customer Care at their business centres within South West London properties. This includes the building fabric, associated hard and soft services (through effective coordination of planned and reactive maintenance), site security and health and safety.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years relevant FM experience in commercial buildings.
- Experience in managing staff and contractors, working with planned maintenance programmes and knowledge of relevant compliance and legislation.
- Hold minimum of IOSH Managing Safely Certificate, ideally NEBOSH General Certificate.
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to work in a customer-facing role
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join a growing and dynamic organisation that prioritises on operational excellence and is dedicated in providing their customers with the best quality of service