You are here
Facilities Manager - Law Firm Contract
- Total FM delivery to the London HQ of this presitigious Law Firm FM Contract
- Responsibltiy for c30 staff, c£1m of TFM delivery and all client interaction.
About Our Client
Our client is an outsourced FM provider who operate across a range of sectors; including retail, heritage, financial and professional. They pride themselves on investing in their staff and as a result, have an excellent retention rate, high employee engagement scores and an excellent track record in developing their staff.
As Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for all delivery of FM services at the London headquarters of this prestigious law firm.
This c£3m contract was mobilised in late 2014 and since then, has undergone a transformation to a point where operational delivery of the services is where it should be. The next phase of this contract will be to ensure that all of these services remain compliant whilst instilling a more customer focused approach.
There is a team of c30 underneath the Facilities Manager who are employed directly and it will be the responsibility of the Facilities Manager to ensure that the team is engaged and motivated to deliver a 5* customer focused service.
Finally, you will report into the Account Manager and deputising for them where necessary.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this role, we are looking for somebody who:
- Has a strong background in delivering TFM services, ideally within a customer facing corporate environment.
- Can demonstrate an appreciation for the importance of the client's perception of the service delivery.
- Has a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
- Lives within, or has the ability to relocate to, within a commutable distance of the City of London.
What's on Offer
£35,000 - £40,000 base plus private healthcare and pension.