You are here
Facilities Manager - Mixed Portfolio
- Must have strong commercial understanding ideally with service charge experience
- Those from a commercial property background will be at an advantage
About Our Client
Our client is a provider of Facilities Services with a wide array of clients; from prestigious heritage sites to high-footfall shopping centres across the UK.
As Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of FM services to a mixed portfolio of properties in the West End of London. Liaising directly with a client side Property Manager you will ensure that as the FM provider, you are partnering with your client to deliver a truly 6 * service on the estate benefiting all of the end users that visit the estate; residents, office workers, shoppers and tourists alike.
Reporting to a Senior Facilities Manager, you will have responsibility for several service charge budgets as well as for the management of all estate technical contractors.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this role, we are looking for:
- Someone with a strong commercial knowledge and experience in managing service charge budgets.
- A strong track record within a customer / client facing role.
- Proven background in exceptional service delivery, ideally within a variety of different environments.
- The ability to commute on a daily basis to Central London.
In return, the business this role is working on behalf of will offer excellent career progression, training and a true culture of empowering their staff.
What's on Offer
c£40,000 base, discretionary bonus, phone, laptop, pension and 25 days holiday.