You are here
Facilities Manager - Two commercial properties in Mayfair
- Commercial & rsidential mxed used property management
- Broad range of responsibilities including P/L Management & Customer Service
About Our Client
Our client is a respected property consulting company with a highly experienced and dedicated team. You will join its passionate Facilities Management Team and report to Head of Facilities Management.
The Facilities Manager undertakes to comprehensively manage, plan and co-ordinate the physical and environmental conditions within the multi-occupied commercial office portfolio. Additionally, the role also works closely with the Residential Property Manager to ensure that the residential units are maintained satisfactorily.
The Successful Applicant
- A strong record in managing complex service charge budgets.
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Strong IT skills.
- Be able to demonstrate a strong background in Property and Facilities Management within a mixed use property.
- Strong organisational and administration skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Have demonstrable experience of managing service partners to deliver a 5* service.
- Have an interest in the technical aspects of the role, a technical background is not required but an interest and experience in technical projects is desirable.
What's on Offer
The client is very interested to see high-potential Deputy/Assistant Facilities Manager looking to step up to a Facilities Manager role. This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious individuals to prove their experience and track record as a strong support to Facilities Manager.