You are here
- Leading FM Service Provider in the UK
- Prestigious Blue-Chip Technology Client based in Berkshire
About Our Client
This is an FM service Provider role working on a prestigious client contract with a customer focused culture and a high-tech, fast-paced environment. They are a FTSE 100 leading Telecomms and technology company and are looking for a positive and ambitious Facilities Manager to act as the site lead for their Head Office based in Berkshire
Reporting to the Business Manager, your responsibility will be to own the Customer Experience across the Head Office; your responsibilities will include:
- Operational day to day delivery of the FM Services including Housekeeping, Engineering, Security, Cleaning, Pest Control, Waste Management, Landscaping, Postal Services and 3rd Party Management including catering, fitness & wellbeing, archiving and printing services.
- Pioneer and co-ordinate FM best practise throughout the portfolio, - promote innovation and a proactive approach throughout the team and build the team brand
- Provide a key interface for the client across the portfolio and create excellent working relationships with internal customers, attending site or regional meetings where appropriate.
- Playing a pivotal role in the disaster recovery and business continuity management, following the agreed processes and procedures.
- Manage, monitor and report on the operational performance of the contract, including operational delivery of planned & reactive works and financial management,
- Provide accurate and informative monthly reporting on work order performance and trends.
- Ensuring full statutory and operational compliance is achieved in line with contract KPI's.
- Ensure compliance with the company's H&S processes and procedures, including internal and external audits.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this role you must have held a similar role in a fast-paced environment and be able to demonstrate an ability to stay calm under pressure, to manage and challenge service partners and sub-contractors, and have a strong commercial understanding.
This role would suit somebody looking to take the next step in their FM career as you will be part of a wider succession plan for the contract. You must have a positive and enthusiastic attitude and be prepared to offer innovations through analysing trends and data in order to quickly identify problems and solutions.
What's on Offer
If you are successful, you can expect to be rewarded with a competitive salary and package, you will be being part of a highly successful team, and you will have excellent career opportunities. If you would like to work in this unique and dynamic environment please contact Olivia Finn on 02072692400 for more details or apply now.