You are here
- Facilities Manager required for a prestigious law firm
- Southampton-based office with an open and collaborative culture
About Our Client
My client is a national law firm that provides a wide range of legal services to corporate clients, organisations and individuals. Having enjoyed significant growth in recent years, they now have over 500 people, including over 90 partners and we are continuing to grow.
They are known for providing a supportive and positive place to work, with an open and collaborative culture.
As the Facilities Coordinator you will be responsible for the effective delivery and continuous improvement of services to clients, through use of internal policies and procedures, and the effective management and development of the team.
- Monthly reporting and monitoring of all contractual service obligations relevant to your building, including Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
- Develop a clear communication plan including regular meetings with Heads of Departments and other appropriate individuals, working proactively to develop good relationships.
- Lead your team to deliver a positive customer service environment and ensure that all processes reflect this.
- Deliver, in conjunction with HR and the Head of Facilities Management, a training programme for your team, ensuring all training is up to date and submitting business cases where necessary for bespoke training.
- Ensure all tasks undertaken on site are supported by Standard Operating Procedures which are regularly reviewed and improved
- Manage and be responsible for health & safety in line with Clarke Willmott, policies and guidelines and also in line with any other specific client requirements.
- Staff management of 9 people in the Facilities team including the recruitment process, sickness and holiday absences, performance management and any training and development requirements.
- Take ownership of self-development, attend and contribute to corporate management meetings such as the monthly managers meetings, company workshops
- Ensuring all financial and budget processes and controls are managed
The Successful Applicant
You must have previous experience of working within a similar role within Facilities as or Office Management. Experience in staff management in a customer service environment is essential. In addition you should be able to demonstrate your skills in growing and developing on site teams. You will be able to demonstrate proven ability to continually improve service levels and add value. You should also have strong service provider management skills, acquired in a similar environment. You will have a strong ability to coach team leaders to ensure they are supported, able to manage staff effectively, and effectively deliver 1-1s. You should also have sound Health and Safety knowledge, including Risk Assessments and Method Statements. IOSH and Legionella Awareness Training are desirable. Management of Minor Works and Small Projects is also desirable.
What's on Offer
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive basic salary of up to £34,000 + benefits. This is an opportunity to progress your Facilities career with a successful, corporate company in a supportive environment. Pleas apply now or contact Olivia Finn on 02072692400.