You are here
- FM needed on TFM contract in prison environment
- Delivering both hard and soft FM services
About Our Client
This position is with a national FM service provider with high profile contracts across the country and plenty of opportunity for progression.
The Facilities Manager will be responsible for the delivery of all FM services included on this contract, these include M&E, cleaning, grounds maintenance, landscaping, fabric maintenance and stores management. Other responsibilities include:
- To manage excellent relationships with our client, our suppliers and other partners within a region.
- To ensure that the operational aspects of his/her region are delivered in accordance with the SLA by an agreed programme of qualitative checks and controlled measures and to rectify identified deviation where appropriate.
- To develop maximum profitable growth of the business through understanding client needs, maximizing the services delivered and championing excellent customer care.
- To ensure compliance with all statutory, IMS, security and relevant company and client policies generating a true health and safety culture.
- To lead, recruit, develop and retain staff to deliver services in the most efficient and effective manner.
- To ensure that a Continuous Improvement Process is an integral part of service delivery increasingly adding value to both the business and our client.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates for the role of Facilities Manager should preferably have a hard services background and experience of managing M&E services on a TFM contract. It is also a position that requires excellent client care and stakeholder management skills.
Applicants for the role will need to undertake Security clearance if they don't already hold it.
What's on Offer
This position comes with a salary of between £30,000 and £40,000 plus attractive corporate benefits.