You are here
- Great opportunity to join a leading player in Healthcare provider management
- A minimum 2 years Facilities experience required.
About Our Client
Our client is the Head Tenant of over 300 health centres across the UK, with a portfolio ranging from small Primary Care centres housing one or two GP practices to larger hospitals
The Facilities Manager role is to facilitate the integration and engagement of existing and prospective tenants and provide day-to-day management of the sites. The role works closely with the Property team to help ensure the safe and efficient running of the site whilst working closely with tenants to maximise tenant satisfaction and improve utilisation.
The key responsibilities are:
Customer Service/Tenant Liaison
Bookable room space
Tenant and Site Handbooks
Health & Safety
Facilities Management contracts
Occupation Agreement - leases/licenses
Sole Demise spaces
Promoting available space
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Facilities Manager will have the following:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Facilities Management and/or appropriate qualification in Site Management and/or Facilities Management (BIFM level 3 or above) above).
- Experience of presenting complex information to working groups across the health and social care community.
- Good working knowledge of health care and primary health care services.
- Understanding of healthcare systems within organisations.
- Health and safety training e.g. IOSH/NEBOSH.
- Experience of working in a health centre or large health facility
What's on Offer
£30000-£35000 plus excellent benefits.