You are here
Facility Manager - Flagship property 300,000 sq. ft.+
- Variety of tenants from Corporate, Government, Retail
- Opportunity to step-up to a different property after 18 months
About Our Client
Our client is one of the UK's leading providers of commercial property management solutions, designing and delivering bespoke facilities management services to over 300 commercial properties throughout the UK.
- The role holds the responsibility for the delivery of all reactive and planned maintenance services, across all hard and soft FM products, whether self-delivered or delivered through our supply chain.
- The FM is responsible for the performance management of the team on site and ensuring that resource is allocated appropriately to deliver the service as per expectations.
- As budget owner, the FM is responsible for managing revenue and costs within the building.
The Successful Applicant
- Able to demonstrate a track record in property management and delivering FM services across an extensive and diverse property portfolio.
- Experienced at managing, influencing and operating within a multi-client/contract environment
- Accredited Health and Safety qualification e.g. NEBOSH or IOSH is required. Full membership of BIFM (desirable)
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join a world class organisation managing one of its high-profile properties. After 12-18 months of managing this property, you have the potential of moving to a step-up site if desired.