You are here
Field Account Manager
- Great Opportunity to work with a market leading industrial gases manufacturer
- Account Manager role with manufacturing clients across the South East
About Our Client
A global manufacturer of industrial gases!
The primary responsibility of the Field Account Manager is to manage, develop and leverage existing realtionships whilst identifying new opportunities across Manufacturing Industries. Further responsibilites include:-
- Retaining and growing revenues within portfolio customers.
- Negotiating prices and contracts with customers in line with the businesses commercial strategy/objectives.
- Planning and implementing a strategy for your portfolio of accounts with the view to achieve business development and growth targets.
- Staying abreast of competitive activity to maintain a competitive edge.
- Working with internal stakeholders to work collaboratively adhering to customers needs
The Successful Applicant
The Field Account Manager will:-
- Ideally have a track record selling industrial gases/ technical products into Manufacturing Industries.
- Be a self starter, enthusiastic, motivated individual with good time management and organisational skills.
- Have exceptional customer service skills with strong interpersonal skills.
- Be able to sell in a consultative manner, working with various stakeholders at different levels.
- Have high levels of numeracy and literacy.
- Be able to build relationships/credibility and rapport with ease.
- Be able to travel across London and the South East
What's on Offer
Basic Salary upto £45,000 depending on experience