You are here
Field Marketing Manager
- A key role within a new product range in a global organisation
- Taking completely new propositions to market across EMEA
About Our Client
This client is one of the best known businesses in the UK with a continuously expanding range of B2B and B2C products and services.
The Field Marketing Manager role will be responsible for the below duties:
- Design and execute targeted Lead Generation Campaigns across the Market to key stakeholders in prospective clients
- Work closely with Sales teams to drive follow up and engagement with the target market
- Lead across the business in a positive and engaging manner to raise the internal profile of this new product proposition.
- Manage and report on the effectiveness of each campaign and make adjustments to improve the ROI.
The Successful Applicant
The Field Marketing Manager role will look for the below skills:
- A proven track record in B2B Marketing (Ideally from a Cloud or SaaS background)
- A desire to develop and expand the experience within Telecomms
- An excellent track record in Lead Generation activities with a proven ROI mindset
- Excellent experience on developing targeted campaigns to focus on the Enterprise Market
- Excellent gravitas and experience of influencing senior stakeholders
- Open to business travel across EMEA
- Ideally, based a commutable distance from Newbury
What's on Offer
A basic salary of between £55,000 and £65,000, depending on experience.