You are here
Field Marketing Specialist
- Field marketing support across EMEA driving lead generation campaigns
- Develop targeted marketing activity across on and offline channels
About Our Client
Our client are a global B2B software organisation who are experiencing impressive growth and expansion. This is a brand new role for them and demonstrates the hunger of the business to continue its growth strategy working across numerous industry sectors. Operating for over 30 years they have established themselves as a go to business in the market by continually developing their proposition and software capability to ensure its clients stay ahead of the field in its technology. They understand the importance of a work life balance and place their employee at the heart of everything they do.
The Field Marketing Specialist will execute marketing campaigns to drive lead generation across all channels including digital, DM and events, key responsibilities include:
- Support the development of effective marketing campaigns to drive lead generation
- Own the events calendar highlighting key events to maximise ROI and business opportunities utilising insight on past response, catchment market and specific industries to yield maximum return.
- Work closely with sales teams to drive specific marketing activity and understand how marketing can support them in key areas.
- Analyse marketing effectiveness, key markets and industry trends to focus on marketing efforts.
- Ensure consistency across all communications ensuring brand guardianship and development of an omnichannel approach.
- Have a key focus on ROI
- Management of external agencies and campaign ownership working closely with the digital marketing team and communications team.
- Support the EMEA region driving business opportunities across multiple channels.
The Successful Applicant
For the Field Marketing Specialist role our client is looking to speak to candidates with a track record of marketing in an enterprise software environment working with CRM and automation platforms. You will be a creative writer with high attention to detail with a track record of driving lead generation supporting a remote sales function. You will be numbers focused and analytical with a strong understanding of ROI, cost per lead etc...
What's on Offer
Salary on offer is between £35,000 and £45,000 plus benefits