You are here
Field Sales Executive
Field Sales Development
About Our Client
A leading supplier of food products with a varied and growing product offering and UK coverage. A privately owned business, they operate with strong ethics and invest in their staff to train and develop long term careers. The business pride themselves on their attention to detail when it comes to customer service and aim to provide quality products at the most competitive prices. Taking the personal approach with customers means they retain long term loyalty and are continually looking to progress and retain their position in the market place.
You will achieve in this role as a Field Sales Executive through a combination of account growth and opening new accounts. You will have full autonomy over the Northern region including Scotland, managing your own diary and journey plan. You will provide a hands on, consultative approach and a full commercial package to your accounts to retain loyalty in a highly competitive market.
The role is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious candidate ideally with business development experience, either field or office based but most importantly a passion for the food industry. This role provides the ideal platform to build a future career and a full programme of training will be provided to get you up to speed with the products. You will be empowered with making your own decisions and become a true industry expert.
The Successful Applicant
Key Skills - Field Sales Executive:
- Degree or college educated within a food related subject
- Passion for food and being part of a growing business is essential
- Recent business development and or account management experience would be beneficial
- High energy individual with the ability building strong customer relationships.
- Must be results-orientated, proactive and self-motivated.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a remote team.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication.
- Excellent PC skills - Office including Excel & PowerPoint.
- Valid UK driving license.
- Based in the North or Scotland, commutable to the North West England head office once per week.
What's on Offer
Field Sales Executive offering a basic salary of up to £25,000 dependent upon level of experience plus excellent commission structure and company car.