You are here
Field Sales Executive
- Unique opportunity with FMCG focused business
- Solution sales role
About Our Client
Based in Greater Manchester, our client are a well established business providing a unique, unrivalled solution to the FMCG industry. They have an enviable client base including major retailers whilst having a target list of clients to continue to attract.
They can offer a supportive environment where someone will be provided with training and development.
As Field Sales Executive you will source new opportunities and close sales to achieve against targets. They will play a key role in increasing income and revenue for the business by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing the sale of products and services.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Deliver mutually agreed sale targets using proven customer acquisition methodology
- Forecast sales, develop "out of the box" sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customer's need states and build productive long lasting profitable relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads building a sales funnel and pipeline.
- Attend meeting, sales events and training to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Plan and prepare internal and external presentations
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client databases and work on ongoing engagement and conversion tactics
- Build on existing business relationships and demonstrate account growth and development
The Successful Applicant
The ideal applicant for this Field Sales Executive position will be able to demonstrate;
- Three to five years in a sales representative role
- Sector experience an advantage
- Proven sales experience and proven track record of over-achieving quota
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Driving License and own car
What's on Offer
Up to £27,000 depending on experience plus 100% OTE (£54k package)