You are here
Field Sales Representative
Up to £10,000 annual bonus as well as a company car, phone and laptop.
Continual growth and the opportunity for progression.
About Our Client
My client is an established distributor of welding products, power tools and PPE. They have gone from strength to strength, growing their sales teams as a result of increased revenue. The company is family owned and over 30 years old. This is a great opportunity for a Field Sales Representative to join an ambitious team and take on a role where there is scope for growth in the region. The company has a strong culture for internal growth, encourages progression and constant in house training is provided.
The Field Sales Representative's primary responsibility, will be to prospect new accounts around the M4 corridor region as this area has previously been untouched by my client. Further responsibilities include:-
- Selling a portfolio of tools, power tools and services including: Mig Welding, Tig Welding, Arc Welding and Brazing.
- Negotiating and managing contacts on a weekly or biweekly basis.
- Visiting accounts ranging from one-man operations to mid-level organisations.
- Identifying new business and scheduling appointments to obtain that business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Field Sales Representative will:-
- Ideally have experience in selling within the Engineering and Welding Industry.
- Be passionate about sales and is target driven.
- Have the ability to deliver a fantastic customer experience.
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Be highly motivated to take complete ownership of their own geographical area.
- Be confident with strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Have a full driving licence.
- Ability to work on your own, as well as part of a professional team.
- Live around West London and the M4 corridor.
What's on Offer
Basic salary from £25,000 to £35,000 depending on experience.