You are here
- Finance Analyst - Excellent Commercial Role
- Large, well known Manufacturing business based in Merseyside
About Our Client
Leading Manufacturing facility based in Merseyside with a strong track record for growth and success.
The Finance Analyst in this large manufacturing business based in Merseyside will be required to;
- To act as the lead business partner for operational areas of the manufacturing facility.
- To support month end activities -- journal input, account reconciliation and variance analysis.
- To collate weekly overtime requests from the operational areas.
- To support Forecast, Budget and Business Plan development.
- Actively identify areas for process improvements in the finance systems and areas for cost opportunity within operations.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Finance Analyst applicant will be required to be;
- Qualified accountant - CIMA,ACCA,ACA or equivalent
- Self-motivated, ability to work on own initiative.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Business Partnering - Providing financial guidance with a strong correlation to underlying physicals whilst recognising the varying objectives of a wide customer set. Effectively challenge existing assumptions.
- Able to produce accurate analysis and be able to communicate at all levels and functions
- Ability to work to deadlines and react to constantly changing and demanding environment
- Ability to present and explain financial data to non-finance individuals
- Be able to constructively challenge existing practices.
What's on Offer
Market leading package and benefits on offer for the successful candidate