You are here
Newly created position
Fast-growth fasion retail brand.
About Our Client
My client is an international market leader within their field and are well-established within America, South Africa and Asia. They are now keen to expand their brand within Europe and have received substantial investment in order to support this strategy. My client is subsequently keen to hire a Finance Analyst into their team to provide adequate support.
The Finance Manager / Financial Analyst will report directly to the European Financial Controller (FC) and support the European FC to provide / perform the following:
- Analysis of the operational performance of Europe group results
- Support on integrating newly acquired companies and implementing new accounting and ERP systems
- Standardising and finance processes across European.
- Developing the monthly European reporting pack, financial and business planning, financial & management reporting and all aspects of financial control and compliance
- Implement new accounting policies based on the latest developments in Financial Reporting.
The Successful Applicant
This is a newly created role and is an exciting opportunity for a newly qualified accountant within Top 20 practice to step into a commercially focused role and work within the fashion industry.
The successful candidate will be;
- Familiar with the latest developments in IFRS and UK GAAP
- Detailed knowledge of SAP.
- Understanding of retail and wholesale business
- Solid accounting and control background
- Qualified ACA / ACCA / equivalent.
- Possess strong analytical/planning skills, together with a strong accounting/control background.
What's on Offer
Salary is circa £50,000 (+ additional benefits)