You are here
- Interim Financial Analyst - Manufacturing
- 6 month contract - Glasgow
About Our Client
Growing manufacturing business.
- Preparing annual budgets and regular forecasts, and performing month end activities. Ensuring these are accurate, complete and in line with requirements.
- Regular reporting and communication of financial performance and forecasts to the Commercial team ensuring that key drivers and insights are clearly explained.
- Acting as a financial contributor to business projects and decision making
- Ability to fully understand and address financial issues which impact the markets responsible for.
- Effective communication of issues to stakeholders.
- Effective working with external parties, auditors and other teams.
The Successful Applicant
Qualified Accountant desirable however we can consider non-qualified candidates as long as there is clear experience in highly analytical roles, and a strong understanding of accounting, within a manufacturing environment
Excellent Excel & systems background
Strong communication skills
Available to start within two weeks
What's on Offer
Competitive daily rate for a 6 month contract