You are here
£40,000 - £45,000
- Finance Analyst
- Based in Brighton
About Our Client
Large financial services business based in Brighton.
- Support on key reporting activities, which include - external reporting, liaising with external parties, performance analysis, managing cash flows.
- Deliver process and control improvements across current activities.
- Support in the establishment of the Treasury function, which includes - FX hedging programme, banking and counterparty management and governance, cash flow and working capital management
- Support the Treasury and Partner Reporting Manager in other ad hoc initiatives to deliver improvement and change.
The Successful Applicant
The Ideal Candidate Open to either qualified or part-qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- Experience of delivering process improvements and working in a project environment across Finance Operations and Reporting functions.
- Financial reporting background, ideally with a good understanding of insurance accounting
- Excellent Excel skills
- Highly numerate, with the ability to process financial data quickly and with a strong attention to detail
- Track record of exceeding business objectives
- Excellent communication skills, driven, high energy, with a team focus
- Demonstrable problem solving skills
- Demonstrating ownership and accountability.
- Adaptability and flexibility especially in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work effectively across finance teams
- Experience of working in insurance or financial services will be viewed favourably, however is not essential for candidates able to demonstrate sufficient understanding and transferability.
Experience of FX hedging and working capital management
What's on Offer