You are here
- Finance Analyst - Large Well Known Manufacturing Brand.
- Excellent career opportunity for Finalist or fully Qualified Accountant
About Our Client
Leading Merseyside manufacturer with excellent reputation.
To ensure that the flash and actual distribution account figures are produced impartially on a timely, accurate and efficient basis and that all necessary procedural controls and policies are duly implemented and observed. Further analysis and recommendations based on these figures are required to promote efficiencies throughout all logistics costs.
To assist and support Logistics management with key financial information and analysis.
To support the Logistics Planning and Analysis Manager in the delivery of continuous improvement through process development.
Responsible for the production and validation of flash and forward forecast figures for distribution costs of a business wide budget spend in excess of £60M/annum across 9 activity / cost centres. Includes access to confidential information
Responsible for managing the accuracy and timeliness of secondary and primary costs used within tender costings for current business & new business opportunities. Includes providing recommendations and advising senior management on most cost effective routes to market and highlighting any operational constraints that may exist.
Analyse new routes to market and communication through the business to identify and optimise cost savings and improve service to customers.
The Successful Applicant
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Graduate calibre
- Qualified / Finalist ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Broad Commercial Knowledge of all areas (e.g. sales, marketing, distribution)
- Understanding of retail customer supply chains
- Significant expertise gained in an FMCG/manufaturing or commercial environment
- Able to deal with senior management with ease and confidence
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Logical and analytical thinking a pre-requisite
- Dealing with people in a professional manner and with integrity
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
What's on Offer
Excellent, market leading salary and benefits package including bonus and pension.