You are here
Finance Business Partner - Transformation and Operations
- Senior Finance Business Partner role - a key role within the Commercial function
- International FTSE 100 business
About Our Client
FTSE 100 organisation with global reach, diverse business operations and market leading presence.
The Finance Business Partner will provide recommendations for key business decisions to the Global Commercial Finance Director, Global Operations Director, and regional General Managers.
The individual will make regular decisions / provide guidance and advice, in support of business needs in line with existing policies and procedures.
- Build strong relationships at all levels across Global functions and the Finance Team. Establish trust with stakeholders.
- Act as a "bridge" for financial information with non-finance stakeholders.
- Identify information and reporting needs and drive / deliver high quality Management Information. This will involve working collegiately with shared service functions, colleagues, and other sources across the business.
- Embed best practice project monitoring, measurement and review.
- Identify target areas for more efficient or effective investment of funds, and drive change.
- Develop robust and supportable forecasting for the business, feeding in to Global monthly forecast and annual planning processes.
- Work closely with Commercial Finance colleagues across Global regions to ensure consistency, best practice, and achievement of efficiencies across all regions.
Further more, the Finance Business Partner will act as Finance lead where required for input to business cases, development and transformation projects.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a high calibre individual for this role with an outstanding career track record. Their profile / experience will encompass;
- Experienced professional with relevant transferable skills gained from working within large multinational or complex organisations.
- Strong grounding in technical accounting and reporting.
- Demonstrable Business Partnering & Commercial Finance experience, with track record of delivering revenue and profit growth through commercial support on strategic decisions.
- Exposure to Project finance through experience in, for example, direct responsibility for Projects, Benefit tracking, Capital Management, Business Case validation and review, Project cost/benefit modelling etc.
Also, Financial Services experience would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
This company will offer an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate, including;
- Competitive basic salary with excellent benefits
- Reputable working environment and culture
- Strong opportunities for career progression - CEO and CFO are both home grown