You are here
Finance Business Partner
- A Derby based business are looking for a Finance Business Partner.
- Fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant to drive the business forward.
About Our Client
A multi site business with headquarters in Derby who pride themselves on delivering quality customer service as well as focusing on looking after their staff. They are truly a great place to work and having placed with this business in the last twelve months this is reflected in the feedback from the successful applicant that has gone on to work for them. A large business which is rapidly growing which is why this position is a new one and will give the successful applicant a real chance to make the role their own.
Finance Business Partner
The role will act as the prime point of commercial financial support to the estates department by implementing financial support and analysis which facilitates effective decision making. A key area of focus will be to lead on the planning process, ensuring that there is a clear strategy for sustainable growth through focusing on business drivers which will help drive efficiencies. There will be a number of ad-hoc projects to get involved in and there is definitely no typical day. The biggest part of the role will be managing relationships with key stakeholders and being able to provide key financial insight to them in order to drive the business forward.
- A large investment has been made in the development expenditure which will require you to work closely with the Development and Sales and Marketing teams to keep an updated view of development expenditure as well as property sales and the associated costs.
- Act as the key finance lead on the viability and financial analysis of new development opportunities as they arise
- Responsible for the financial tracking of the Estates Maintenance spend both Capital and Revenue
- Implement and maintain a new Property Management tool to deliver greater understanding and insight of properties at unit level
- Determining which properties should be invested in - financial analysis on prioritisation of spend; then monitoring actual vs planned spend
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant to ACCA, ACA or CIMA level.
- Previous estates experience would be beneficial.
- Must possess excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Have a strong analytical skill set and a commercial awareness.
What's on Offer
The job offer will depend on candidate experience however salary range is between £45,000 and £55,000.