You are here
Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner required for Central London based trust
Must be qualified with experience working within the NHS
About Our Client
The client is a large and growing NHS trust based in Central London with many different London based satellite branches which the successful applicant may need to travel to on occasion.
* Monthly financial reporting -doing the management accounts and preparing the monthly pack for the budget holders.
* Providing sound financial support and advice to directors in order to create a solid basis for the planning and development of service changes.
* Responsible for the budgeting and forecasting-reporting them to budget holders.
* Leading on the financial support for business cases, whilst conducting CIP exercises.
* Managing staff effectively ensuring all training requirements are met.
The Successful Applicant
* Experience working within the health care sector, specifically within a trust in the NHS.
* Experience working as a Finance Business Partner, notably demonstrating business partnering and relationship building qualities and experience.
* Ability to manage and motivate a team at a senior level, including training and mentoring staff in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to efficiently manage time in order to prioritise a large workload and respond to changing demands.
* Internationally recognised Accountancy Qualification within the Consultative Committee of Accountancy Bodies (CCAB) (ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CIPFA).
What's on Offer
What's on Offer
For the Finance Business Partner role the client is offering a day rate of between £200 and £350 dependant on experience for an initial 6 month period. There is also the opportunity of going permanent post the initial 6 months. Daily working hours will be 9-PM with flexible working possibilities.