You are here
Finance Business Partner
- Finance Business Partner working closely with UK Operations
- Shaping the long term plan of a global multi-national
About Our Client
You would be joining a global multi-national business with over 7500 employees word wide. The company has 12 recognisable brands within their field and are expanding year on year. They are currently FTSE 100 but are looking to increase their position.
- Participate with plant management staff in the areas of maintaining control over the operation, strategic planning, long range planning and special studies and analysis as required
- Identify opportunities to support of site objectives in terms of cost, lead time and inventory improvements.
- Ensure financial impacts are properly validated and tracked in accordance with the company guidelines
- Assure that financial sound internal control procedures exist throughout the plant, conduct audits and revise procedures as required
- Responsible for submission of the complete plant forecast as required by central Operations Finance function
- Issue period reports to Operations team and inform management of the variances to budget and forecast Recommend changes to enhance results
- Responsible for all aspects of standard costs, including the annual and interim revisions of all standards
- Provide product line margin and cost analysis in support of key franchise portfolio decision making
- Responsible for organising, training and developing staff as required to support Finance function
- Support Finance Director with Special/adhoc project work as required
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be a CIMA qualified Finance Business Partner who is from a manufacturing background and is used to handling complex, quite difficult situations and can stand their ground with senior stakeholders. It is imperative that you will be able to stand your ground with regards to decisions that will effect the entire business. Another key element of the role will be analysis and review of decisions and will need to have been covered in previous roles.
My client will also consider a FP&A Analyst or a Financial Analyst who have partnered the operations and want to take the next step in their career. If you are an ACCA or ACA fully qualified accountant you will still be considered for the opportunity.
What's on Offer
On top of the salary there is a 20% bonus which has paid out year on year in line with the growth of the business. There is also a defined contribution pension scheme, life assurance, childcare vouchers and 25 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays.