You are here
Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partnering role within central London
Reputable social housing association
About Our Client
Our Client is a well-established reputable housing association based in central London. They are looking to recruit a qualified Management Accountant with experience in the Not for Profit sector, or looking to gain experience in this area. This person should have experience of being responsible for Management Accounts.
This Finance Business Partner, is reporting into the Financial Controller and working alongside three other Management Accountants, in order to deliver consistent and accurate monthly accounts and forecast a long term strategy.
- Responsible for providing accurate financial information to budget holders, Heads of Departments and provide regular monthly reports to highlight any issues.
- Working directly with those outside the Finance team (key budget holders) to discuss finance queries. For example setting new Budgets and strategy.
- Coordinating financial processes, and implementing financial strategy.
- Acting at the forefront of the finance team for those that need support and offering any support to budget holders.
- Any other Ad Hoc projects such as leading on projects to look at process improvements or attending and contributing to meetings and working groups.
- Working closely alongside the 3 other Management Accountants and supporting them in their development.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Experience in the NFP market or more directly in housing previously
- Experience of planning and implementing financial systems and strategy.
- Ability to liaise with wider financial team and key budget holders
- Knowledge of the accounting demands of the housing sector
What's on Offer