You are here
Finance Business Partner
- Excellent Opportunity for Ambitious Accountants
- 18 Month Role That Could Lead to Opportunities Within the Bigger Group
About Our Client
Large multi-national organisation.
Using your Finance Partnering capabilities you will:
* Option analysis & decision making- Proficient financial knowledge of modelling, analysis, evaluation, and forecasting. Provide input into local business investments using tools and techniques for analysis and presenting the output in a clear and concise format and communicating it effectively to the business.
* Driving partnership - Good interpersonal skills demonstrated by strong team working and ability to successfully engage business colleagues. Able to bridge the communications gap between finance and non-finance. Able to network within business unit and supply chain, engage with other stakeholders, ensuring good flow of information for proactive issue resolution. Ability to influence and challenge stakeholders at various levels.
* Catalyst for change - identify opportunities for change and drive the change through to conclusion.
* Questioning and challenging - you ask questions, provide constructive challenge in a way to get the business to engage with new opportunities, improvements and ideas.
* Being Enterprise minded - you take an independent view, for the benefit of the Organisation as a whole.
* Communicating for results - able to communicate in a way that enables you to engage your non-finance customer groups to create understanding and obtain buy-in to ideas and solutions.
This role is initially offered as an 18 month FTC before review.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you will be an ambitious individual with a recognised accounting qualification or are in the later stages of training whilst also having relevant Manufacturing experience.
Crucially you may in the future be open to the idea of transferring to another site within the organisation, building on the skills you will learn in this role, whilst taking advantage of the exceptional career opportunities that are available.
You will also have;
Basic knowledge of SAP
Demonstrated business skills executed with integrity and independent commercial judgement
Ability to effectively use negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
Experience working in the Finance function in a global organisation
What's on Offer
£excellent DOE plus substantial benefits.