You are here
Finance Business Partner
- Finance Business Partner
- Opportunity to support the expansion of growing not for profit organisation
About Our Client
The client has recently partnered with a privately backed company giving the business a large capital investment improving their economic efficiency, enabling them to reach the ambitious objectives that the organisation is set to achieve.
They are looking for an individual who can really add value to the organisation, whilst adding to the lively culture they pride themselves on. A brief outline of the role is listed below;
- Reviewing the organisations management accounts function, identifying areas for improvement and implementing these changes
- Liaising with key stakeholders, including managing grant applications and applying for new business
- Leading the team of management accountants, assisting and supporting them when needed
- Be responsible for building relationships to ensure accurate information is sourced to produce forecasts and reports
The Successful Applicant
You will need to be a Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA accountant, who is keen to take on a role where they are prepared to demonstrate their desire to go above and beyond.
Ideally the candidate will have some exposure to working in a commercial organisation and be able to transfer their skills into this role, bringing an wealth of new ideas into the business.
What's on Offer
- 25 Days Holiday
- Excellent pension scheme
- An opportunity to be part of an organisation that strives to improve the lives of the local community