You are here
Finance Business Partner
- Northampton £40,000 - £45,000 pro rata
- Part-time/ Permanent - 28 hours per week
About Our Client
With a national presence, our Client is a commercially driven Not for Profit organisation who have the status of being one of the largest UK providers within its industry. With customer satisfaction being a centre-point for company strategy they are seeking an individual who can add quality to both the finance team and the overall organisation.
Key Duties include:
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of the monthly management reports
- Financial reporting: month-end, forecasting, and budgeting.
- Exposure to, and communication with key senior stakeholders
- To provide support on the implementation of the organisation's strategy
- Advise budget holders
- Deputise for senior management as required
The Successful Applicant
In order to apply for this role, please ensure you meet the following criteria:
- Fully qualified ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA with 3 years relevant financial experience (preferably business partnering)
- Strong Communication skills
- Advance user of Microsoft Excel (indexing, mapping, macro desirable but not
- Comfortable and confident team player
- Ability to: work under pressure, work within strict deadlines, take the lead, challenge views, and work within a team.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a competitive pro rata salary and a fantastic opportunity to establish themselves within a UK industry leading organisation. The part-time role will spread across 5 days allowing flexibility and a healthy work/life balance.