You are here
Finance Business Partner
- Newly created position
- Ideally looking for CA's who are looking for a move into industry
About Our Client
Recognisable within a challenging and diverse industry that over the the past decade has evolved dramatically. The organisation having been through a period of change is keen to build on it's new strategy that this role would play a key part of.
The Finance Business Partner in Edinburgh has been created to be one of the main supports to providing financial guidance and information in order for the organisation to achieve it's performance objectives. With this in mind one of the main task will be to build strong relationships out side of finance.
Other responsibilities will be:
- Stakeholder Management
- Communicate and interpret financial data to non-financial managers
- Budget Preparation, Monitoring and Forecasting
- Monthly reporting on Organisation's P&L and Balance Sheet to Senior Leadership Team
- Project Accounting
- Financial modelling of project and capital investments
- Business Case Preparation
- Product costing
- Continuous Improvement of Processes and Systems
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the Finance Business Partner role in Edinburgh you ideally have been trained and qualified within practice. Professionals who have made a move into industry for the past 2 years and are looking to progress would also be of strong interest. Post qualified experience would ideally be with in 5 years.
Also to be considered for the Finance Business Partner position you will be able to demonstrate attention to detail and initiative.
What's on Offer
Exciting challenge to learn from an exceptional Finance Director and be a change agent to a large organisation.
Salary will be dependent on experience to date.