You are here
Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Manager within the Education Sector
Working for a developing organsiation
About Our Client
A high performing organisation who pride themselves on providing an constantly delivering and outstanding service. Currently undergoing exciting development, now is a great time to join their team.
As Finance Business Partner, you will have the opportunity to use your accountancy skills within the following areas:
- Provide strategic leadership for the business and finance operations.
- Prepare monthly and annual reports.
- Analyse and forecast current budgets.
- Ensure all financial policies are adhered to.
- Lead payroll analysis to ensure efficient strategies are in place.
- Develop income generation opportunities.
- Work with non-financial stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Finance Business Partner will possess the following skills and experience:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA)
- Experience within the education sector is desirable but not essential.
- Passionate about delivering a high level of service.
- Able to lead and produce management accounts and budgets to a tight deadline.
- Self motivated but able to work well as a team.
- Competent with MS Word and excellent with Excel.
- Keen interest in working within the education sector.
What's on Offer
- Salary ranging from £45,000- £50,000
- Competitive pension
- Located in Sheffield