You are here
- Permanent Finance Co-ordinator
- Global organisation - County Durham location
About Our Client
Global service sector business with an outstanding brand presence.
The Finance Co-ordinator position is a key role within the commercial part of the business, working closely with the Finance Manager you will be required to develop the account strategy.
The main purpose of this role is detailed below:
- Maximise the weekly, monthly and annual performance of the account by supporting leadership, focusing on customer requirements, effective operational performance
- Complete the production and control of financial and management accounts
- Prepare regular reports covering actual site performances, forecasts, budgets, etc.
- Ensure effective interpretation of financial information and reports enabling operations leads to plan and improve performance resulting in cost reduction and efficiency improvements
The Successful Applicant
A key requirement for this role is that you possess a full driving license, as there will be a small amount of regular travel with the role.
It is also essential that you have worked in a similar position, have advanced Excel skills and are ideally Fully or part Qualified.
What's on Offer
Salary up to £24k + excellent benefits