You are here
- Start Up Comapny
- Birmingham Based
About Our Client
An exciting opportunity to work with a newly established company as a joint venture that will go live early next year. Reporting to the Finance Director, the position involves responsibility for the set-up and daily management of the company's accounting and reporting function.
In the initial phase, will require a hands-on approach getting involved in all areas of the business. As the company grows, you will be responsible for building a team within finance and non-finance.
- Key involvement with the implementation of an accounting package.
Design and implement processes to control the business.
- Work with the directors to manage growth
- Reporting responsibility to internal management and shareholders.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts and managing the audit process.
- Cash Management
- Other ad hoc activities as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience of implementing accounting systems and processes
- Working in an environment where systems and processes are in an early phase.
- Ability to recruit and lead a team.
- Ability to work with change and in a dynamic environment
What's on Offer
£50,000 - £55,000 + flexible benefits with growth of the company