You are here
Finance Director - EMEA Controller Group
- EMEA Controller
- NASDAQ Listed
About Our Client
EMEA region of a NASDAQ listed US corporate.
This role requires an individual with extensive international corporate finance controllership and management experience, in combination with strong accounting skills in a global environment. The individual must have exceptional people management skills to manage a direct and indirect team, as well as outsourced resources, across various countries and cultures around the world. Strong business acumen, partnership and influencing skills will be essential to work at all levels of the organisation, across finance and the business to support seamless delivery of overall objectives. Internationally, the key partners to this role are Tax, Treasury, Legal and Sales Finance. The person must also be able to effectively drive optimisation and alignment in the core operation, while maintaining a strong compliance focus.
The Successful Applicant
- BS degree with 15+ years of related accounting experience.
- High degree of partnering skills: personal integrity; drive for results; forward thinker; performance-oriented, proactive and cross functional thinker
- Experience in a large multinational company
- Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS preferred
- Communicate strongly and effectively across multiple levels of the company and across multiple functional organizations
- Strong understanding of UK Board and Tax compliance
- Prior Big 4 experience
- CA or CPA required
What's on Offer
Competitive with good benefits package