You are here
Finance Director - Manufacturing
- Growing business based in East Kent
- Senior Leadership role supporting Operations
About Our Client
Our Client is a growing East Kent SME Manufacturing business, looking for a new FD to take them to the next stage of their development.
Reporting to the Managing Director, The Finance Director will play a key strategic role in the growth of the business. You will work closely to support your operational colleagues and will take overall responsibility for the integrity and accuracy of the accounts. More specifically you will:
* Work alongside the MD and Operations Director to improve efficiencies and reduce costs.
* Assisting in the provision of leadership to the company strategy
* Providing the training to finance and non-finance staff to understand commercial implications of their actions and decision making
* Oversee budgeting, forecasting and planning for the organisation
* Challenge existing financial and operational processes to ensure continuous improvement
* Provide leadership to the finance team, ensuring careers are managed, and the team develops
* Manage the relationships with external parties such as banks and other advisers
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) and will have experience of working in a senior role within a Manufacturing business.
You must be a strong finance leader, enjoy good relationships with banks and creditors, and will be looking to join a business where you can make a real impact over the next few years.
What's on Offer
Basic salary of up to £75,000 + car allowance, pension, healthcare, pension and attractive bonus potential.