You are here
Divisional Finance Director
Leading healthcare consultancy
About Our Client
My client is an international group with a strong reputation and a blue chip client base, looking to continue to grow both organically and through acquisition.
Reporting to the Divisional Managing Director, with a dotted line into the CFO, the Finance Director will have the following responsibilities:
- Full P&L ownership for a complex, multimillion pound business in a period of turnaround.
- Management and leadership of the core finance team, helping to drive output and create a business partnering culture.
- Commercial support to the MD and the Board when it comes to identifying EBIT growth opportunities within the business and managing FP&A activity and budgeting and forecasting activity.
- Creating a rigorous financial control framework to minimise risk within the Group.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Proven track record of business partnering with a Managing Director / operational board
- Technically competent with strong experience in a finance leadership role
- Commercial mindset, who has worked in a complex, medium to large divisional role.
- A continuous improvement background with core understanding of financial control
- Domestic travel required within the role
What's on Offer
Six figure salary plus good benefits, bonus and pension