You are here
Finance Manager role - Newly Qualified ACA sought
- Progression to FC within two years
- 50:50 Reporting and Business Partnering
About Our Client
My client are a manufacturing SME based near Central Bristol. Despite their size they are driving extremely impressive growth, for example sales have increased by 50% in the last year, and operate internationally.
The Finance Manager will report into the Finance and Procurement Director and will oversee finance on a day to basis. This will include:
- Managing a small team
- Monthly management accounting - there is a comprehensive month end pack and a constant desire for more information from the business, meaning this individual will be tasked with delivering month end numbers and associated commentary within a 6 day period.
- Financial Reporting
- Business Partnering - this individual will manage key relationships among the Directors (including MD and CEO) and global management team, liaising with these high profile stakeholders on a day to day basis to communicate information and deal with ad hoc requests
- Many and varied opportunities to get involved in commercial projects
There is a two year plan to develop this individual through to Financial Controller.
The Successful Applicant
This individual should be newly qualified through the ACA having trained in a top 10 (ideally big 4) practice. They should be an exceptional communicator with a high degree of commerciality. The opportunity suits an individual who is motivated to work in an SME and take advantage of the breadth of role that can afford.
What's on Offer
This role will pay a competitive basic salary for the profile sought.