You are here
Finance Manager - SME in London
- Finance Manager - SME based in Central London
- Distruptive Start Up : Entrepeneurial Flare Required!
About Our Client
This SME, based in London, is at an exciting inflection point with growth ramping to unprecedented levels, driving the team to constantly adapt and evolve to keep pace. This is a great time to join the company if you want to learn what it's like to be entrepreneurial with a great brand in this Finance Manager role. My client are ideally looking for someone with an audit background who have had commercial exposure.
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions to enhance Finance Team performance with the goal of increasing the commercial impact and output of the Team
- Collate business and financial information to work with forecasting team to deliver regular and accurate forecasting to drive short and long term decision making
- Financial Reporting including Management Accounts, Consolidation Reporting and Statutory Reporting including audit and tax
- Continually drive productivity improvements to the control environment across all financial touch-points
- Business Partner with various departments such as marketing, sales etc.
- Co-manage two junior members of staff
The Successful Applicant
An accountancy qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CA) with an audit background with 1 to 2 years PQE or strong evidence of working within other smaller companies. Strong financial modelling skills would be a bonus.
The role is Business Partnered to all areas of the Business from finance heads to engineers to the CEO to major shareholders and you will need to have the ability to flex your communication style accordingly
The suitable candidate will need an entrepreneurial approach to problem solving and be able to add value to the Business by thinking outside the box
This is within in a fast paced environment so the right candidate will need to be able to prioritise their work flow whilst being adaptable to change.
What's on Offer
Benefits for this finance manager include competitive base salary (dependant on skills and experience), pension, health care and discount on products.