You are here
- Management Experience
- FTSE 250 - Head office based in Birmingham
About Our Client
As the main Brand leader in their field, my client has established market share in their sector and are a FTSE 250 company. With key strategic plans, this FTSE company will continue to hold their position with key international and national projects to get involved with.
Due to recent growth this excellent opportunity has arisen to join the established team at the Head Office in Birmingham. Joining as the Finance Manager, the successful candidate will have key management experiences and proven process improvement:
- Responsible for Reviewing full Financial accounts and pulling reports together
- Management of up to 5 Finance Assistants
- Provide analysis and insight on operational activities.
- Drive operational performance improvements through process development and strategic change
- Understanding the business and driving across the team.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified - ACCA / CIMA / ACA.
- An excellent communicator, able to build relationships and articulate complex ideas simply.
- Management experience
- Key technical understandings within industry.
What's on Offer
Excellent Culture including career support and development.
£50,000 - £60,000 + benefits.