You are here
- You will need to be a qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Previous experience within the Retail Industry is desirable
About Our Client
Leading Retail business based in Bradford.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager you will manage and produce accurate and timely monthly management accounts, annual P&L budgets and re forecasts during the financial year ensuring that Finance senior management and senior managers across the business are well informed about the profit and cost drivers in their respective business areas. To drive business performance through identifying and influencing key stakeholders and site processes.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Retail and Manufacturing colleagues, to understand and meet their needs.
- Provide direction and development to direct reports, managing performance and prioritising deliverables.
- Being responsible for own development and identifying opportunities for personal and career development.
- Continuous focus on streamlining and improving processes
- Work with a specific business to build budgets for key financial metrics.
- Plan and manage financial processes, ensuring control throughout and reviewing and challenging to ensure accurate output.
- Understand the current trading environment, investigating and articulating the short term and long term implications of any changes.
- Ensuring delivery is in line with operational and financial controls
- Lead and deliver change activity focused on improving sales, service, profitability and cash.
- Support the Senior Finance Manager in creating a continuous improvement culture across the function to focus on service, costs, cash flow by involving colleagues in joint problem solving.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Experience of working in a complex, fast paced, environment and/or possess the relevant professional qualifications - CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Knowledge of financial accounting, purchasing and management systems and proficient skill in Microsoft Excel
- Significant commercial and financial understanding
- A strong track record of delivering exceptional customer service
- Evidence of developing and delivering customer centric key metrics.
- A strong reputation for a positive outlook and supporting others to success
What's on Offer
Competitive benefits package - including, discounts, pension and 25 days holiday