You are here
- Finance Manager
About Our Client
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Manager to join a leading Digital organisation, the role will be Bristol based with some travel to London. The organisation are at the forefront of innovation in their field and continue to expanding into new markets and territories across the world. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that can provide a wealth of opportunity and progression across the business in the UK and Globally.
The right Finance Manager for the role will:-
- Business Partner and commercial support lead to the Operational Lead and responsible for the delivery of the financial objectives, delivering on target Revenue with a key focus on the execution of the annual business plan and financial performance that will help shape the 3 year strategic plan
- Consolidation and review of overall IT Services monthly reporting and numbers, driving insight across the business, spotting trends and leading on actions to improve performance
- Revenue and gross margin forecasting; ensuring accurate forecasting across the Professional Service portfolio including detailed price & volume analysis and supporting commentary for senior management review.
- Month end responsibilities including end to end P&L & B/S posting and reconciliations, review of revenue and gross margin results against budget, forecast and outlook. Undertake rigorous investigations for resolution of anomalies identified.
- Commercial insight & reporting; supporting marketing and propositions teams with value add reporting to support commercial decision making. Including information requests for Business Leadership Team, Operational Reviews and Business Unit Reviews
- Financial support to portfolio team: Support products and propositions teams in the development of viable long term business propositions; including analysis of financial business cases and supporting presentations at the appropriate governance boards.
- Conduct post investment reviews to ensure that propositions are brought to market in a controlled, high quality manner and achieve forecast revenue and costs.
- To actively seek out opportunities to optimise revenue and cost, and challenge the business to deliver them. Focus on delivering results and improving profitability.
- To develop and improve key business processes, including review and control aspects, so that there are no material audit issues; and that assets and revenues are safeguarded.
- Play a key role in the transformation and integration of the IT Services business.
- Senior Leadership Team to ensure that financial objectives and support is delivered across a matrix organisation
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant - ACA, ACMA, ACCA
- Strong, demonstrable, financial acumen and experience
- Experience dealing with financial systems and processes is preferred
- Strong stakeholder management; you will be able to manage a range of stakeholders from operational managers to executives. You are an ambassador for the team at all levels
- Ambitious and high achievers
- History of progression within your current organisation, demonstrating consistent performance above expectations and a track record for delivery
- Resilience to challenge business units and drive the change agenda to benefit customer and cost
- Composure to work in a high profile team that is results driven
- Coaching of junior team members desirable
- Teamwork is the key to our success
What's on Offer
Up to £60k + Car/Car allowance & excellent benefits