You are here
- Develop your commercial skills in an expanding blue chip organisation
- You will have strong relationship building skills
About Our Client
This organisation is acknowledged as one of the employers of choice across the region. An expanding FMCG business which, along with the wider group it is part of, has an excellent track record of developing individuals careers as the organisation grows.
The purpose of this role is to support the supply chain teams in all matters commercial. You will business parner the team providing accountanbility and insight in to results.
- Accountable for accurate Monogastric Supply Chain P&L and Balance Sheet reporting, forecasting and budgeting including causals and analysis.
- Ensures finance is at the heart of the Supply Chain decision making process:
- Appropriate and understandable information provided for the business
- Constantly assess processes and information provided (both in content and delivery style)
- Keep things simple and streamlined
- Work closely with the Commercial and Procurement Finance Managers to enhance EBIT and decision-making information
- Accountable for understanding the impact of volume moves and focusing attention on actual cost to serve as well as variance to Budget
- Accountable for accurate expenditure reporting, forecasting, approval and monitoring including casuals and analysis
- Accountable for Supply Chain controls environment in support to the Financial Controller.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with a commercial eye. You will be genuinely interested in how a business works and how you can improve things. This role requires the ability to build strong relationships building relationships; providing support and constructive challenge to the Supply Chain team.
What's on Offer
£50,000 to £55,000 plus benefits